I am in all cash right now and keeping things close to the vest; intra-day trades with no overnight holds. Mostly watching and trading the indices via weekly options. Adapt to survive.
Anyways, some news from today.
$CLSN Convenes Symposium of Leading Experts in Primary Liver Cancer - Yahoo! Finance - http://t.co/G5ySHdL
-- Note they will hold a conference call to discuss second quarter 2011 results at 11:00 a.m. ET.
$ARRY 4Q/FY results - http://t.co/1cS77gX
- current cash $65 million with $28M coming in September from Genentech
- Genentech pays Array Biopharma $28m upfront in deal to combine co's ChK-1 inhibitor programs (GDC0425 & ARRY575) with $600M+ in backend payments- expects $AZN to have data from 2 Phase 2 combo trials of AZD6244 in melanoma & NSCLC in coming months. Both are targeted trials, where the melanoma trial is going after those who are BRAF+ and the NSCLC for those who are KRAS+.
$FOLD 2Q Results - http://t.co/nv0v1u4
- current cash of $83 million
- Phase 2 (Study 013) preliminary results of Amigal co-administered with enzyme replacement therapy (ERT) on track for 4Q11(for Fabry's disease)
$ONTY 2Q Results - http://t.co/JMYkPtM
- current cash of $66 million
- Stimuvax 2nd interim look now not expected until Q1 2012.
- Now, I am sure the uber-bulls want to proclaim victory, but it's not that simple or easy. Clearly, it seems that patients are living longer than expected, which typically means that doctors are better at treating the disease in both groups. Also, too many employ circular logic to come to the conclusion that the delay is unduly bullish.
$KERX 2Q Results - http://t.co/d9ARz1h
- See Gekkowire's commentary here
- current cash of $52.5 million
- expects DSMB futility analysis in late August/September for the “X-PECT” trial using Perifosine in patients with colorectal cancer.
$LGND 2Q Results - http://t.co/M8Vq4Uf
- current cash of $14.8 million
- lots of upcoming catalysts over the next few quarters (2nd Promacta Phase 3, etc.)/ see Analyst Day slide deck(PDF)
$ACHN 2Q Results - http://t.co/otQlEDs
- current cash $99.6 million
- 12-week cEVR results with ACH-1625 in genotype 1 later this year (Q4)
- results anticipated near the end of 2011 from a Phase 1 study evaluating ACH-2684 will include proof-of-concept data not only against genotype 1 but also HCV genotype 3.
$ALXA 2Q Results - http://t.co/OhvABOE
- current cash $38.7 million
- NDA for AZ-004 was resubmitted on August 4th
$RGDX 2Q Results - http://t.co/c5iFpTf
$ECTE Announces Multiple Patents and Trademark Grants - http://t.co/Q5mZjIo
$DSCI Achieves Key MEDIHONEY® Sales Milestone - http://t.co/bGPJNcq